High-quality music engraving, printing, copying, arranging, transcription, transposing & rewriting services.
- Music engraving/typesetting
- Extract parts from multi-instrument work
- Preparing note-examples for seminar/master/phd/textbook publication
- Create unique icons for special score markings, non-traditional types of notation and guitar tab, due to our experience in modern scores
- Design “lead” sheets and jazz charts
- Arranging Your work for different instrumentation
- Orchestration your music for orchestra
- Adapt music scores for playing for children`s orchestras
- Piano reduction
- Audio preview of score
- Writing score from your audio recording
- Writing score from your midi file
- On-line publishing or printing in paper
- Cover and score Art Design – collaborating with graphic designers
- Full editorial support and proofreading
Completed work can be provided in either printed or digital form (or both)
Select and review some of our work samples
RATES / PRICES
Prices are adjusted according to the work required, i.e. the length of music and the degree of difficulty.
Score engraving/notation (parts are included)
5-20 $/€ per page
Arranging, orchestration, piano reduction
7-25 $/€ per page (engraving is included)
Writing score from your audio recording
10-25 $/€ per page (engraving is included)
Writing score from your midi file
5-20 $/€ per page
On-line publish or printing in paper
depends on format, number of copy and other variables
We will also send You the confirmation of receipt and will let You know about our estimate of the entire work as soon as possible (within 48h).
We are an international team of experienced music engravers.
Our team consists of PhD composers, MA composers, MA Pianist, MA Music Pedagogue, BA Music Theoretician and graphic designer.
295 Troutman Street, Apt 4R
Brooklyn, NY 11237
Bul. Cara Lazara 5
Novi Sad, 21000